I have 1000 miles since mine was done. Later RJD
I also just got this update. Crossing my fingers for us bothGetting close to declaring that the new update fixed the P2097 and P2099 codes after 700 miles since the flash. Hopefully talking about it does not jinx me
I also just got this update. Crossing my fingers for us both new update fixed the P2097 and P2099 codes
Looks like these are the up dates. later RJDCan you all confirm the update applied? Mine is still at Dealership with Dodge Support assisting. Thanks
I had bulletin 18-022-26Can you all confirm the update applied? Mine is still at Dealership with Dodge Support assisting. Thanks
"AO" wow, they are burning through the alphabet on that code. I don't think I've ever seen a MOPAR part with a Bx suffix, might be a first soon.I had bulletin 18-022-26
Updated PCM to 68716276AO