What's new

2026 Dodge Charger Scat Pack Cannot do Burnout

Dman1

New member
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Charlotte. NC
I have a 2026 Dodge Charger Scat Pack Plus. The milage is currently 2200 miles. I have never been able to spin the tires in RWD. I am not depressing the accelerator to the floor, maybe about 3/4 down. My 2023 Dodge Challenger R/T with a 5.7L would spin the tires if I just tapped the accelerator. How can my 375 HP 5.7L spin the tires at will but my 550 HP sixpack cannot break lose the tires no matter what I try?
 
How can my 375 HP 5.7L spin the tires at will but my 550 HP sixpack cannot break lose the tires no matter what I try?
Better traction control and more weight. But also user error.

Sport mode and the traction control button will only set the traction control to "sport" not fully disable it. Hold traction control button until it dings to further disable it. This will also turn off the sensors that automatically brake the car when it detects and impact so be careful.

Other than that, you say you're not pushing the accelerator all the way down. It's a twin turbo engine, so it's about 300HP until it builds boost. It doesn't take long, but it isn't giving you full power until it does you just gotta give it the beans to get things going.
 
📢 Support the above vendors that support this site!
To become a Supporting Vendor: ✉️ Message Dragoon

Trending Topics

Back
Top Bottom