What's new

2026 Dodge Charger Scat Pack Cannot do Burnout

I've only had the dip happen once and it was actually from just a crazy spicy regular launch. Rolled into it too.
Someone on here warned me to set my launch control rev limit a bit lower early on so I don't think I ever launched with it at maximum yet.

I tried the LC yesterday at 2400, and got no spin on the AS's 305's. It showed the TC light also.
 
Do you mean trying to break boost or just petal to the floor and see what happens? Also AWD or RWD?
I have my car set in Sport/RWD mode. I know my 2026 Charger sixpack has wider tires (275x35RZ) tires and 175 more HP than my 2023 Dodge Challenger R/T but it's just frustrating when I take off and make a turn from a standstill that my tires do not break loose and the accelerator is almost to the floor. I only had to give my 2023 Challenger R/T a light press on the accelerator and squeal tires all the way through the turn. It's also frustrating that I paid $30,000 more for a muscle that can't do what my 2023 Challenger R/T with a 5.7L 375 HP engine could do. On the positive side, my 2026 Charger Scat Pack does have higher end power than my old Challenger. It's fun when a BMW or Mustang comes up beside me doing 70 MPH wanting; to race. I floor my accelerator and in 3-4 seconds I'm doing 110 MPH and wait for them to catch up. But I rather have the low-end performance of my 2023 Challenger R/T. I guess everyone has seen the videos of 2026 Dodge Charger Scat Packs smoking tires. The drivers must be standing on their accelerators.
 
I have my car set in Sport/RWD mode. I know my 2026 Charger sixpack has wider tires (275x35RZ) tires and 175 more HP than my 2023 Dodge Challenger R/T but it's just frustrating when I take off and make a turn from a standstill that my tires do not break loose and the accelerator is almost to the floor. I only had to give my 2023 Challenger R/T a light press on the accelerator and squeal tires all the way through the turn. It's also frustrating that I paid $30,000 more for a muscle that can't do what my 2023 Challenger R/T with a 5.7L 375 HP engine could do. On the positive side, my 2026 Charger Scat Pack does have higher end power than my old Challenger. It's fun when a BMW or Mustang comes up beside me doing 70 MPH wanting; to race. I floor my accelerator and in 3-4 seconds I'm doing 110 MPH and wait for them to catch up. But I rather have the low-end performance of my 2023 Challenger R/T. I guess everyone has seen the videos of 2026 Dodge Charger Scat Packs smoking tires. The drivers must be standing on their accelerators.
Please look at my first post in this thread, you need to fully deactivate traction control to properly do burnouts/donuts.

It seems like a strange hill to die on to not want to press the gas a little bit further though. In most use cases for cars you want it to keep traction as much as possible. If you want to lose traction, just push the gas a little harder?
You can buy a device that makes the gas pedal more sensitive. Normally I don't recommend wasting money on them but if it's a real deal breaker for you and turning off traction control doesn't work, then try that?
 
Can we do SPORT AND RWD? Just hit the RWD, because it spins my 305's very easily just off idle. I still think that you have it in AWD mode.
 
Yeah I’ve got the 305s, never fully turned off traction control… you can do donuts and burn outs with no brake stand in RWD Sport with very little effort. These get loose… I can even get them to spin a bit in AWD.

Anyone saying they can’t do a burn out, might want to get your car checked out 😂 or are just being Mustang owning internet trolls.

Had a 5.7 charger in the past… those on the other hand didn’t really do a burnout without brake stand or bald ass tires. I always found the 5.7 a bit underwhelming, it just sounded good.
 
Yeah I’ve got the 305s, never fully turned off traction control… you can do donuts and burn outs with no brake stand in RWD Sport with very little effort. These get loose… I can even get them to spin a bit in AWD.

Anyone saying they can’t do a burn out, might want to get your car checked out 😂 or are just being Mustang owning internet trolls.

Had a 5.7 charger in the past… those on the other hand didn’t really do a burnout without brake stand or bald ass tires. I always found the 5.7 a bit underwhelming, it just sounded good.

BOOM! Even around a corner?????? 😂
 
Ok, can we get a picture? 😂
1791297562864.webp
 
Yeah it really seems like user error to me. The only other thing I can think is that the car is still in break-in and not giving full HP like some people on this forum experienced, but I'm pretty are the 275s should be breaking free pretty easily in RWD, even if the HP is reduced a bit
 
📢 Support the above vendors that support this site!
To become a Supporting Vendor: ✉️ Message Dragoon

Trending Topics

Back
Top Bottom