- #1
Thread Owner
This morning as I started the car I got an unsolicited comment from both my girls (3yo and 5yo), something to the effect of "The car is farting. Why does the car make fart sounds". Now there is no way they have learned the old school "fart can" comments at their age so this is pure association at this age and it's not a great one at that.
Every day I get some comment from my 5yo. Daddy our new car is so beautiful. I love our car, it is so beautiful ...our car is so cool. She can spot our car from down the block and says out loud in ear shot of other car owners, "This car is not cool like our car!". I hope nobody went home crying after her expressed thoughts reached their ears.
The 3yo more than the 5yo loves when I get on the gas. Daddy your car is so fast, I love it. I like to go fast...I bump my head but it's ok I like to go fast. Much of that is not to the wife's liking because she prefers when I putter along calmly.
So hopefully the marketing team can take that feedback and have it planned into whatever they are producing for about 2046 when they are old enough to buy their own cars.
Dart
Every day I get some comment from my 5yo. Daddy our new car is so beautiful. I love our car, it is so beautiful ...our car is so cool. She can spot our car from down the block and says out loud in ear shot of other car owners, "This car is not cool like our car!". I hope nobody went home crying after her expressed thoughts reached their ears.
The 3yo more than the 5yo loves when I get on the gas. Daddy your car is so fast, I love it. I like to go fast...I bump my head but it's ok I like to go fast. Much of that is not to the wife's liking because she prefers when I putter along calmly.
So hopefully the marketing team can take that feedback and have it planned into whatever they are producing for about 2046 when they are old enough to buy their own cars.
Dart







