- #1
Thread Owner
Hello all! I did a search on here and did not find what I was looking for. Let me start by saying, FACTORY RESET your Uconnect! Especially if you are already missing the Hidden Track/Drag pages. I did trying to get them back after a dealer visit.... and let me tell you...I am able to set my stall to 4500RPM for launch! (Not recomended) The sweet spot for me is 4100 on all season tires. When I put my track tires on i might bump it up to 4500, but right now it slips too much. Ready....0-60 (According to performance pages ) 1st pull 3.6 on 93 Octane. NO MODS DONE! I thought it was a fluke, so I tried again 3.8 and then that is where it stayed until about an hour of cool down and then ...3.6 again. This brings me to the Main reason for this post. Anyone Cut the Heat shield under the vent on the hood for Real heat extraction....this car SOAKS like a an old LS!







