baabootoo130 116 Well-known member Joined Oct 13, 2025 Messages 1,538 Media 72 Reaction score 1,565 Location Racine, WI Today at 7:22 AM Thread Owner #1 Anyone with a lot of miles notice the level moving yet? I just passed 700, so nothing here.
aceinspp132 162 Moderator Staff memberTop Poster Of Month Joined Apr 23, 2026 Messages 1,780 Media 32 Reaction score 1,722 Location Cumming,Georgia Today at 7:35 AM #2 No Have not and I have 2000 miles on mine. Later RJD
cyrinfl130 121 Member Joined Mar 25, 2026 Messages 57 Media 13 Reaction score 65 Location Crestview, FL. Today at 8:32 AM #3 Just over 10k miles and several oil changes. Have not noticed any oil level changes.
baabootoo130 116 Well-known member Joined Oct 13, 2025 Messages 1,538 Media 72 Reaction score 1,565 Location Racine, WI 49 minutes ago Thread Owner #4 I should have clarified, and those that change when the alert goes off. I'm at 88% now and 740 miles.
I should have clarified, and those that change when the alert goes off. I'm at 88% now and 740 miles.
vrax84 4 Well-known member Joined Jul 11, 2026 Messages 162 Media 13 Reaction score 285 Location Alaska 11 minutes ago #5 My bar moves a bit left and right, but my car can go from 10 degrees up to normal, etc. So, the fill gauge is going to be different depending on what the sensor is picking up in there.
My bar moves a bit left and right, but my car can go from 10 degrees up to normal, etc. So, the fill gauge is going to be different depending on what the sensor is picking up in there.