What's new

Top Tier Plus Gas

BP is no longer on the Top Tier list because they decided not to continue paying the licensing fees required to maintain their status. However, they still claim that their fuel meets the Top Tier standards through their Invigorate additive. I only use the fuel that has been certified by the governing body.

Oh yeah, for sure. I wish I was a Costco member for the standards and freshness. I'm having a friend get me a gas card to give it a shot, but it's 30? minutes away.
 
Oh yeah, for sure. I wish I was a Costco member for the standards and freshness. I'm having a friend get me a gas card to give it a shot, but it's 30? minutes away.
That's crazy. It would cost you 3 gallons of gas to get there and back. Shell, Chevron and Exxon Mobile are great as well. Use the additives I wrote about and there will be little to no carbon build up on the intake valves.
 
📢 Support the above vendors that support this site!
To become a Supporting Vendor: ✉️ Message Dragoon

Trending Topics

Back
Top Bottom