What's new

AUTO mode is growing on me

I wish it would learn that I keep start-stop switched off and leave it that way.
Heh, yeah you're preaching to the choir on that one. Installing a wiring harness like the older models isn't a great option either because the entire dash needs to be removed to get to it.
I'm eagerly awaiting testing to finish on the DiabloSport for our car. They have promised one of the features will be setting auto stop to default to off.
 
After my last oil change I have noticed that Sport mode does not turn off the engine any more. I even played with it in auto and eco and got it to turn off with the same conditions as Sport. So I think an update was pushed when I was in there. Or I am just losing my mind. lol
 
I think I found something new on the S/S. It was cool enough here this am, 58 so left it alone got to the car wash put in neutral still no stopping engine. got out of wash and they finished drying off engine still running and in neutral. Left there headed to Dodge dealer got in lot still engine running now in park. I'm go to try something tomorrow by not engaging S/S. Then when I get to a stop light put in neutral see what happens. BTW I was in econ. Later RJD
 
📢 Support the above vendors that support this site!
To become a Supporting Vendor: ✉️ Message Dragoon

Trending Topics

Back
Top Bottom