What's new

Dodge Connect App Down?

I realize that, but the page shown has storage and I can't find sleep anywhere on it. Read his pages. Am I missing the word sleep?
I don't remember the exact language that the car uses but it probably is also storage mode. I followed the steps posted in this thread. It puts the car into a battery saving sleep/hibernation mode though, which is where my language was coming from.
 
I don't remember the exact language that the car uses but it probably is also storage mode. I followed the steps posted in this thread. It puts the car into a battery saving sleep/hibernation mode though, which is where my language was coming from.
That can ten to throw folks off track to where to go:). I've had to catch myself several time to watch watch the exact words are to get you to settings. Later RJD
 
📢 Support the above vendors that support this site!
To become a Supporting Vendor: ✉️ Message Dragoon

Trending Topics

Back
Top Bottom