What's new

Floor mats

Screenshot_20260703_104743_Gallery.webp
 
Can you bring up the mats on your site later RJD
Are you referring to my own recent order from Amazon Canada, as I previously revealed in an earlier thread (see below)?

"Further to the above, I just ordered on Amazon the MJBYMAT floor, cargo, and backrest mats for a Cdn price of $212.00, plus Cdn $47.95 import fees deposit, for a total of Cdn $260.05. I can't recall if anyone else on this forum has previously ordered such mats from this American company, and if so, what do you think of them so far?"

However, since then, I've been notified that there is an inventory shortage at this time and that these mats are now estimated to arrive around 14 Sep 26.
 
Are you referring to my own recent order from Amazon Canada, as I previously revealed in an earlier thread (see below)?

"Further to the above, I just ordered on Amazon the MJBYMAT floor, cargo, and backrest mats for a Cdn price of $212.00, plus Cdn $47.95 import fees deposit, for a total of Cdn $260.05. I can't recall if anyone else on this forum has previously ordered such mats from this American company, and if so, what do you think of them so far?"

However, since then, I've been notified that there is an inventory shortage at this time and that these mats are now estimated to arrive around 14 Sep 26.
Ok thanks . Thought you may have gotten already. Later RJD
 
My mats finally arrived today! Order June 12th received today 8/10. Thought I was only getting the front two mats but actually received all 4
 
Did they also include the Back Mats (useful when the back seat is down) as mine will?
I saw no need for the back seat ones unless your hauling a lot of different type of material which I do not. Also I never bought any for my Grand Cherokee an only had luggage in rear. At the time I bought mine I did not see them offered. However The mats I bought where for my 2024 Charger EV and do not think they were offered then. Later RJD
 
Ok thanks . Thought you may have gotten already. Later RJD
Subject mats are now installed (see pics below); however, not everything came out perfectly as expected. Both the front and one-piece back seat floor mats fit perfectly. So did the rear seat backrest mats (except for the undetermined purpose of the cutouts). However, the cargo mat was a bit too wide (causing it to rise slightly up on either side of the cargo area floor), and its preformed mold on the left side (driver's side when observing from the hatchback opening) curves outward for about six inches about halfway down the mat (which is not the floor mold of my ICE Scat Pack Plus). The Amazon-link below states that the mats will fit the 2024-2026 Dodge Charger EV Daytona & Scat Pack & R/T models (both 2-door and 4-door). I meant that to be not only the EV Daytona model but all Scat Pack and D/T models (both EV and ICE)! Nevertheless, I am keeping the mats but do not recommend them to anyone else having the same type of ICE Charger. Comments on my interpretation?

.https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0GX5BXLZZ?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title
 

Attachments

  • One-piece Rear Mat, Behind Front Passenger's Seat,  View View.webp
    One-piece Rear Mat, Behind Front Passenger's Seat, View View.webp
    432.2 KB · Views: 38
  • One-piece Rear Mat, Behind Driver's Seat, View.webp
    One-piece Rear Mat, Behind Driver's Seat, View.webp
    402.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Front Mat for Passenger's Side View.webp
    Front Mat for Passenger's Side View.webp
    462.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Front Mat for Driver's Side  View.webp
    Front Mat for Driver's Side View.webp
    624.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Cargo Mat (while both rear seats upright) View.webp
    Cargo Mat (while both rear seats upright) View.webp
    334.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Cargo Mat (while  both rear seats folded down) View.webp
    Cargo Mat (while both rear seats folded down) View.webp
    358.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Back Mat for Rear Seat (while seats  folded down), Taken  from Passenger's Side, View.webp
    Back Mat for Rear Seat (while seats folded down), Taken from Passenger's Side, View.webp
    431.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Back Mat for Rear Seat (while both seats folded down(, Taken from Driver's Side, View .webp
    Back Mat for Rear Seat (while both seats folded down(, Taken from Driver's Side, View .webp
    432 KB · Views: 8,745
Subject mats are now installed (see pics below); however, not everything came out perfectly as expected. Both the front and one-piece back seat floor mats fit perfectly. So did the rear seat backrest mats (except for the undetermined purpose of the cutouts). However, the cargo mat was a bit too wide (causing it to rise slightly up on either side of the cargo area floor), and its preformed mold on the left side (driver's side when observing from the hatchback opening) curves outward for about six inches about halfway down the mat (which is not the floor mold of my ICE Scat Pack Plus). The Amazon-link below states that the mats will fit the 2024-2026 Dodge Charger EV Daytona & Scat Pack & R/T models (both 2-door and 4-door). I meant that to be not only the EV Daytona model but all Scat Pack and D/T models (both EV and ICE)! Nevertheless, I am keeping the mats but do not recommend them to anyone else having the same type of ICE Charger. Comments on my interpretation?

.https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0GX5BXLZZ?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title
Looks like a different brand name compared to the ones I ordered from Amazon. My rear cargo mat fit perfectly. I had bought mine back when I had the 24 EV and I just kept them to put in my 26 ICE. Later RJD
 
Looks like a different brand name compared to the ones I ordered from Amazon. My rear cargo mat fit perfectly. I had bought mine back when I had the 24 EV and I just kept them to put in my 26 ICE. Later RJD
The thought has since crossed my mind that these mats may have only been for the EV Daytona models and not all Scat Pack & R/T models, such as ICE-installed ones, due to the unexplained backrest cutouts and the cargo mat not properly fitting my ICE model, despite my initial interpretation of the Amazon link.
 
The thought has since crossed my mind that these mats may have only been for the EV Daytona models and not all Scat Pack & R/T models, such as ICE-installed ones, due to the unexplained backrest cutouts and the cargo mat not properly fitting my ICE model, despite my initial interpretation of the Amazon link.
As mentioned the ones I ordered where for my 2024 EV and I kept them when I turned in the EV. They fit perfectly in my 2026. Don't know how they could have messed up the rear cargo mat unless it is to fit another type vehicle and place in the Charger box. Just a guess. Later RJD
 
📢 Support the above vendors that support this site!
To become a Supporting Vendor: ✉️ Message Dragoon

Trending Topics

Back
Top Bottom