- #1
Thread Owner
Saw this yesterday. Interesting. Later RJD
https://carbuzz.com/nameplates-stellantis-is-reviving-under-the-new-srt/
https://carbuzz.com/nameplates-stellantis-is-reviving-under-the-new-srt/
Personally I’m curious about the GLH Dodge has a good chance to crash the hot hatch market if they do it right
It will beI wish they'd do a a Hornet. We did a site for that a while ago: https://www.hornet-glh.com/
Personally I’m curious about the GLH Dodge has a good chance to crash the hot hatch market if they do it right
You maybe dreaming on Hornet. Later RJDIt will be
Aren't those done as of last year? I think they were worse than the EV's after the tax incentives stopped!You maybe dreaming on Hornet. Later RJD
There sales where not all that great. Later RJDAren't those done as of last year? I think they were worse than the EV's after the tax incentives stopped!
I had the original….2004 Ram SRT10 bought it new off the showroom floor I like the rumble bee but I think I would wait for one 60 plus for a 5.7 that under performs compared to our chargers just doesn’t make sense (in terms of price)See the Rumble Bee 5.7 sold out in 90 minutes (hope I didn't miss it)?
I had the original….2004 Ram SRT10 bought it new off the showroom floor I like the rumble bee but I think I would wait for one 60 plus for a 5.7 that under performs compared to our chargers just doesn’t make sense (in terms of price)
He’ll yea they do just the price for something with a 5.7 is ridiculous…I mean you can get the Durango R/T with the 6.4 starting at 50k thats basically a debadged SRT, Ram might of priced themselves out of a lot more salesBUT............. They DO look cool!