aceinspp128 158 Moderator Staff memberTop Poster Of Month Joined Apr 23, 2026 Messages 1,757 Media 32 Reaction score 1,693 Location Cumming,Georgia Sep 10, 2026 #21 Bumping back up for erock 79 as he asked this question today on another thread. Maybe get an up date on his issue. Later RJD
Bumping back up for erock 79 as he asked this question today on another thread. Maybe get an up date on his issue. Later RJD
Supercharger2 Member Joined Jul 27, 2026 Messages 36 Media 6 Reaction score 66 Location Woodstock, GA Yesterday at 10:04 PM #22 My car has this as well. First production car - October 2025.
E erock791 1 Member Joined Apr 7, 2026 Messages 47 Media 1 Reaction score 40 Location United States Yesterday at 10:37 PM Thread Owner #23 From what others posted this apparently seems to be an issue! I havnt had time to go back to the dealership but will address this when I go for an oil change. Definitely not something I want to hear from a $70k car
From what others posted this apparently seems to be an issue! I havnt had time to go back to the dealership but will address this when I go for an oil change. Definitely not something I want to hear from a $70k car
D ⚠️ Dodge Charger Sixpack Issues, Repairs, Warranty Dreaded Check Engine light on after 3 weeks of Ownership D Don Keppler 👍 1 Amazon