What's new

New six pack HO in Indiana

sengli1

New member
Joined
Oct 10, 2026
Messages
5
Media
1
Reaction score
5
Location
Northern Indiana
Just brought home my 2026 charger scat pack plus. I had a 2023 R/T before this. So glad to have the tech in this new ride. I am older, but I think its pretty fast for me so far. These cars online are getting a lot of hate. So far I like mine.
 

Attachments

  • 20261004_170410.webp
    20261004_170410.webp
    435.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Welcome to the forum and thanks for your introduction. Nice ride. I think you will like it here. Another member posted pics of his white scat with some nice side stripes
added. Later RJD
 
Taking my car into the detail shop next week for stripes and a hood black out. Plus window tinting, should look quite a bit different soon. So far I love this car its very unique. Havent seen any on the roads around at all so far too.
 
These cars online are getting a lot of hate. So far I like mine.
Welcome! We've talked about this a bunch on this site. The general consensus is that you'll find that you get only compliments in person. People will go out of their way to tell you they like the car. The online hate is BS. 10 months in and I'm still getting thumbs ups and such from people in my city.
 
📢 Support the above vendors that support this site!
To become a Supporting Vendor: ✉️ Message Dragoon

Trending Topics

Back
Top Bottom