What's new

Performance pages and non plus Scat Pack

You said one DID have it, Dodge says they don't. I am confused.
Well then Dodge is confused as I brought it up in just a scat pack not a plus and it was on the dealers lot. I also was on the build site and it showed up there also. later RJD
 
It was on there when I bought it! The salesman pointed it out. If it didn't come with it, don't you think the dealer and the engineers would have said so?


Yes, the standard (non-Plus) 2026 Dodge Charger Scat Pack comes equipped with Performance Pages built directly into the Uconnect 5 infotainment system. This feature allows you to monitor vital vehicle telemetry, G-forces, engine vitals, and access race options like Launch Control, shift lights, and Line Lock. [1, 2, 3]
The Performance Pages and their track-ready displays are included as standard equipment on the base Scat Pack models and above. Moving up to the "Plus" trim adds premium convenience features like a 12.3-inch screen, Head-Up display, and ventilated seating, but the core performance monitoring tools remain accessible regardless of the trim level. [1, 2, 3]
New 2026 Dodge Charger Scat Pack Plus Coupe in Gresham ...

]
 
Last edited:
It was on there when I bought it! The salesman pointed it out. If it didn't come with it, don't you think the dealer and the engineers would have said so?


Yes, the standard (non-Plus) 2026 Dodge Charger Scat Pack comes equipped with Performance Pages built directly into the Uconnect 5 infotainment system. This feature allows you to monitor vital vehicle telemetry, G-forces, engine vitals, and access race options like Launch Control, shift lights, and Line Lock. [1, 2, 3]
The Performance Pages and their track-ready displays are included as standard equipment on the base Scat Pack models and above. Moving up to the "Plus" trim adds premium convenience features like a 12.3-inch screen, Head-Up display, and ventilated seating, but the core performance monitoring tools remain accessible regardless of the trim level. [1, 2, 3]
View attachment 1675
]
It's what I've been saying along about the plain scat pack. I hope they get it back for you and I wold bet it can be done with up load if they have any smart engineers. Later RJD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ted
It's what I've been saying along about the plain scat pack. I hope they get it back for you and I wold bet it can be done with up load if they have any smart engineers. Later RJD
They didn't give me that choice, just to wait for the new one.
 
Well, good luck. My guess is if it worked at anytime it wad not supposed to and won't again. Just like other reports of stuff appearing that aren't supposed to.
 
Well, good luck. My guess is if it worked at anytime it wad not supposed to and won't again. Just like other reports of stuff appearing that aren't supposed to.
As I mentioned I checked a regular scat pack at the dealer and the performance pages where there and I also built one on line at it said it came with the performance page. So some where there is a problem with Dodge not knowing what is and is not there on these cars . Later RJD
 
I don't know if it's relevant but I had signed up for the 3 month free WiFi a few days after picking up the car but discontinued after a week or 2. Since you can't use launch mode until 500 miles, it's only then that I realized the pages were gone. Could there be a connection, I don't know.
 
I don't know if it's relevant but I had signed up for the 3 month free WiFi a few days after picking up the car but discontinued after a week or 2. Since you can't use launch mode until 500 miles, it's only then that I realized the pages were gone. Could there be a connection, I don't know.
wonder what the WiFi has to do with it. I never signed up for WiFi. Still have the performance page. Later RJD
 
If you build one non-plus and a plus on the Dodge website right now, it doesn’t show Performance Pages on the options sheet/pdf you generate at the bottom of the page for the non-plus, but it explicitly lists it in the plus version as an option/equipped item…

What I find absolutely bizarre is that the “performance shift indicator“ is listed on the non-plus… which can only be setup under race options and what-not which is kind of part of performance pages🤔… seems dumb they’d not include it, but looks like they don’t… so maybe some electronic sensors or something are not a part of the unit and you’re basically getting a free upgrade… I wonder if some of the features would not have recorded if you tried it out originally?
 
If you build one non-plus and a plus on the Dodge website right now, it doesn’t show Performance Pages on the options sheet/pdf you generate at the bottom of the page for the non-plus, but it explicitly lists it in the plus version as an option/equipped item…

What I find absolutely bizarre is that the “performance shift indicator“ is listed on the non-plus… which can only be setup under race options and what-not which is kind of part of performance pages🤔… seems dumb they’d not include it, but looks like they don’t… so maybe some electronic sensors or something are not a part of the unit and you’re basically getting a free upgrade… I wonder if some of the features would not have recorded if you tried it out originally?
Well I my guess is that when you build the sixpack and not the plus and you go to the list that shows what comes with the car it showed line lock and Launch control plus performance page. However as I mentioned I brought up performance page on a not plus sixpack which was on the dealer lot. Is this another car that will get this option deleted when they may have to re flash. Later RJD
 
It’s showing it as standard and not tied to a package.
I'm beging to wonder have any of you heard of SDV. Manufactures are now installing this at the factory especially Ford and GM and some foreign cars and what it does it allows the manufacture to either turn on or off feature in your car. They will charge you to use features like heated seats,self start and on EV to increase HP. Dodge may doing this on this performance thing where they can take it away and do it over the air. Just a thought. Later RJD
 
This is according to ChatGPT

Here’s the breakdown:


  • R/T: Performance Pages are not standard. They become available when the vehicle is equipped with the Performance Handling Group, which also adds features like Launch Control, high-performance Brembo brakes, performance suspension, high-back performance seats, and other performance-oriented upgrades.
  • Scat Pack: Performance Pages are standard equipment.
  • Scat Pack Plus: Also standard equipment.
 
📢 Support the above vendors that support this site!
To become a Supporting Vendor: ✉️ Message Dragoon

Trending Topics

Back
Top Bottom