What's new

Performance pages and non plus Scat Pack

I'm beging to wonder have any of you heard of SDV. Manufactures are now installing this at the factory especially Ford and GM and some foreign cars and what it does it allows the manufacture to either turn on or off feature in your car. They will charge you to use features like heated seats,self start and on EV to increase HP. Dodge may doing this on this performance thing where they can take it away and do it over the air. Just a thought. Later RJD
You're close. We actually have a 10 year free trial of performance pages that comes with the car. I'm not sure of thats true for the older models or if that's new for the modern gen. After 10 years it's a subscription fee.

There has been a lot of push back from consumers (thankfully) for subscriptions on physical features like heated seats, so most of those have been rolled back. I know BMW ate crow for this and ultimately didn't do it.
 
You're close. We actually have a 10 year free trial of performance pages that comes with the car. I'm not sure of thats true for the older models or if that's new for the modern gen. After 10 years it's a subscription fee.

There has been a lot of push back from consumers (thankfully) for subscriptions on physical features like heated seats, so most of those have been rolled back. I know BMW ate crow for this and ultimately didn't do it.
You also have a 10 year free trial for the Dodge app. Later RJD
 
So for those of us that may have already bought a years worth or more of the app, do we get a refund? lol
You can’t remote start without paying and you don’t get the trip logging and/or theft and in car hotspot without pay. The 10 year covered lock/unlock and some other basics.
 
You can’t remote start without paying and you don’t get the trip logging and/or theft and in car hotspot without pay. The 10 year covered lock/unlock and some other basics.
I'm afraid you do. I can remote start, lock and unlock doors you also get the trip log. You do not have to pay for it. You get 10 years free. You can go into your app and it will tell you what is all covered. Later RJD
 
I'm afraid you do. I can remote start, lock and unlock doors you also get the trip log. You do not have to pay for it. You get 10 years free. You can go into your app and it will tell you what is all covered. Later RJD
They would have had to of changed that then, I could only lock/unlock from the app before I paid. There is however a 3 month free trial of the remote start, hotspot, etc.

I’d double check your stuff. The remote start was definitely NOT part of the 10 year. I explicitly read that list of what the 10 year covered before I signed up.
 
They would have had to of changed that then, I could only lock/unlock from the app before I paid. There is however a 3 month free trial of the remote start, hotspot, etc.

I’d double check your stuff. The remote start was definitely NOT part of the 10 year. I explicitly read that list of what the 10 year covered before I signed up.
I have the same system for my Jeep and never paid for it and I now have 6 years left. I was also at the Dodge dealer yesterday when we checked this all out. I'm good to go for 10 years on my Dodge. So Don't know what your coming up with as you said you paid so you really do not know about us folks that have not paid for it. So how come if you paid for it , now it's down just like others of us that did not pay for it. And I have not had my car 3 months yet. Later RJD
 
So for those of us that may have already bought a years worth or more of the app, do we get a refund? lol
I recall there being two different app based subscriptions. The included 10 year one which gives remote starts, basic mileage and status info, and performance pages. Then I'm pretty sure there's a higher tier one? I could be wrong about that though.
Maybe you bought the higher tier?
 
I recall there being two different app based subscriptions. The included 10 year one which gives remote starts, basic mileage and status info, and performance pages. Then I'm pretty sure there's a higher tier one? I could be wrong about that though.
Maybe you bought the higher tier?
Getting the one with the Wifi had all that plus it recorded each trip you took as far as mileage and destination. Big Brother?. I got rid of it.
 
Yes there are two different levels one is 10 years and only gave lock/unlock and didn’t include remote start from the app. The exclusion of remote start without paying for the other features is why I activated and paid for the higher service as it’s nice to have in the summer while I’m in the office.

Now I don’t know if they changed something and added remote start to the 10 years @aceinspp , but it definitely was not included back in April, thus paying for it.
 
Now I don’t know if they changed something and added remote start to the 10 years @aceinspp , but it definitely was not included back in April, thus paying for it.

Getting the one with the Wifi had all that plus it recorded each trip you took as far as mileage and destination. Big Brother?. I got rid of it.
Ah yeah, remote starts and wifi are in the high tier sub, can confirm that's still the case and I doubt that will ever change. Basic sub is lock/unlock, vehicle info, and perf pages.
@Ted, I wouldn't be too worried about big brother with that feature. If you want it, use it. The car is already recording all of that anyway, and I'm very certain Dodge/Stellantis/Law Enforcement can all access it if they ever want or need to, and if not from there, then from your phone. It seems like that's just how it's going to be from now on unless lawmakers start to get their thumbs out of their--
 
Remote start, lock/unlock, and ventilation plus fuel level and mileage are included in the default 10 year sub. If you spring for the wifi hotspot, in the car you get enhanced navigation with traffic updates, weather reporting (activates the weather app in your menu...it's very detailed!!), and Alexa is enabled. On the app, valet mode with geofencing is added, location identification, plus a horn/panic tile.

Performance pages definitely requires the plus trim package. It's not available on the base scat pack. Same with the navigation.
 
Remote start, lock/unlock, and ventilation plus fuel level and mileage are included in the default 10 year sub. If you spring for the wifi hotspot, in the car you get enhanced navigation with traffic updates, weather reporting (activates the weather app in your menu...it's very detailed!!), and Alexa is enabled. On the app, valet mode with geofencing is added, location identification, plus a horn/panic tile.

Performance pages definitely requires the plus trim package. It's not available on the base scat pack. Same with the navigation.
I checked a non plus scat pack at the dealers and it did have they performance pages. This has been discussed here before. Later RJD
 
I’m going through the same issue right now been back to the dealer twice and now we are waiting on the rep for where we go next but I can confirm uconnect says that performance pages are standard on scat packs
 
So, you're trying to fix something? I think we knew the pages were present, just not TRACK or DRAG mode after a flashing.
 
📢 Support the above vendors that support this site!
To become a Supporting Vendor: ✉️ Message Dragoon

Trending Topics

Back
Top Bottom